Passwort vergessen?   -   Registrieren

Ein Beitrag auf 2+2 über (w)H.O.R.E.S
Verfasser Nachricht
Gibb Stutz Offline

Beitrag #1
Ein Beitrag auf 2+2 über (w)H.O.R.E.S
My name is Dustin Sitar and I met Chantel McNulty in January in Tunica. She was traveling with a close friend of mine who had a big crush on her. we ended up with adjoining rooms. I was traveling from lafayette, LA where I was living with a friend. I had already purchased a house in Las Vegas (my hometown) and was preparing to move back there.

I will not go into details about the whirlwind romance but suffice to say I disrespected my friends feelings for her. she didn't head back to Texas but to lafayette with me. Five days after having met her she told me she loved me. 5 days later she mentioned getting married and I obliged by proposing. A week later we arrived in Vegas and the next day we were married at the little white wedding chapel. I thought I was completely in love.

She had not yet been home and we kept being married hush hush as we knew both of our parents would flip. We flew to CA and announce our engagement to her mother and immediate relatives on that side.

During this time I started to notice a certain amount of bipolar tendencies. She would announce I didn’t love her because I had a myspace page and that I had hooked up with every girl I knew. She would flip out and say she was leaving and then ten minutes (literally ten minutes) be telling me how she wanted me inside her and to have a baby with me.

She said some of the most romantic things I had ever heard. Telling me she knew from first moment she wanted to spend rest of her life with me, and other junk which I know now she just uses to manipulate men because they love hearing it and she knows it.

Eventually some of my friends found out we were married but both our families were still in the dark.

The cruise was one of worst experiences of my life. She was completely insane and uncontrollable, at this point I was staking her in live play as I had already lost tons staking her online and she knew this was last of the money I was giving her. She lost 5k on the trip and was constantly crying and saying she couldn’t be with me because she couldn’t hold up her end of the relationship. We did spend a lot of time apart. I was ok with getting a divorce when we got back as she was becoming more than I could handle. I knew she had met neverwin, but when we weren’t fighting we were banging so really wasn’t worried. She meets a million people and tends to flirt with them all as she has a very outgoing personality. She also had been telling people in her games that my online handles were hers so people would be impressed and think she played big. The most obvious one was naughtynikki on the defunct version of Empire. I had no problems with this as I would be more likely to get weaker action if they thought I was her.

We came back and things seemed to improve. Then one night she was playing on my account. It was suppose to be 10-20, she had been running well and about 3k ofmoney in the account was hers. I went out to eat with some friends and went over to one of there houses after dinner. It was there I logged in to my account page to suddenly see my account down 9k. I rushed home logged in over her, changed account name and pw. We had one of biggest fights were I told her it was either poker or me.

Eventually we worked things out were she could play but not get one dollar from me so she started to use the friend I had met her through for backing.

Things went better from then on relatively speaking with only 4 to 5 major fights a week. During a few of the fights we would take to signing divorce papers. After one particular fight we actually took them to a notary and signed them. She then swore she would be better if I promised to give her a child. I relented with the stipulation that we had to have six good months first. I was fairly certain that we weren’t going to make it that long anyways and if we did I could come up with something else then. During our entire time together she told me she was allergic to latex and BC made her too sick. We used a less sure method and there were times she begged me not to pull out.

After a mundane fight were she decided to drive to her mom’s house in California because I was going as a safeguard for my sister at a semi shady interview she was going to involving poker. She left because there were going to be other girls at this interview. She has since admitted this was ridiculous and she went to far with a lot of her insane jealousy in our relationship.

It was at this time a friend of mine told me that three months earlier Chantel had told him that she would leave me for him and that she wished she had met him first. The papers we had signed were filed the next day. This friend was not most reliable in my opinion and when chantel swore up and down it was a complete fabrication and my friend was just jealous of me I cut out the friend and took her back. After a couple days of her being furious at me for supposedly getting a divorce behind her back. She said she wanted to come back home but she didn’t want to be engaged. Our parents still believed we were engaged. I BOUGHT the ring I had given her back from as she said we were married so it was hers and that she owed some people money and needed to pay them back.

Things went on fine for a month. I went to Germany for World Cup and when I came back she had lost most of money I had given her for the ring. The ring originally cost me 28k but I bought it from her for what ended up being 18700. I am currently trying to sell it. She was mad and said she was sure I had cheated on her in Germany for about an hour and said she was leaving. I said fine if you believe that leave. She then said I love you and want to be with you forever I just wanted to make sure.

About two weeks into the series she moved out and into a house with a group of 2+2ers. She attempted to get me back at first. I then made an attempt to get her back about a two weeks before series ended where she said she needed more time.

We fought every day with both of us changing our phone numbers.

We finally took a break and were not talking at all. She was moving into a townhome that the friend from dallas came out here and signed for her. I believe he was paying for it primarily. This friend that I screwed up with is completely in love with her and because of this believes all that she lies and tells him. She told him that I was abusive and other things which all my friends have heard from him. He stuck through everything with her and is probably stuck more than me. I estimate my stuck level at 30 directly related to poker and about 70 in other things.

The Monday after she moved in. She called to tell me she was dating someone and she wanted me to hear it from her first. She said it was Neverwin and that they had kissed. I said I appreciate you letting me know. Two days later she asked me to get on IM. She asked me to listen to some songs and mentioned getting back together. I said you are dating someone I am done. She then called me, she asked if my mom could get morning after pill for her as she made a mistake with neverwin. (my mom is nurse who had prescribed it to chantel once before) I said I wasn’t involved in things like that gave her number of planned parenthood close to her. She then broke down crying and asked me to forgive her and take her back. Basically 20 minutes later I said I wasn’t going to have convos on phone with her about this. If she wanted to meet and talk in person it was ok. (additional info here: whenever chantel gets mad she says she has cheated or is going to so I wasn’t sure whether it was true or not)

Two days later she calls and said she made it all up, she of course didn’t have sex with him as he was engaged and to please take her back. She had me listen to some songs that she said she balled to every night thinking about me.

I told her I was tired of talking to her about getting back together, and getting married again. And if she wanted to talk about something else that was ok. The last time I saw or talked to her was 36 hours before she left for Borgata when we had sex and she asked me to get back together with her and I said no. It was the only time I every wore a condom with her, as I didn’t trust her enough not to. Either her having slept with someone else or trying to get pregnant. She made me swear not to tell anyone we slept together for fear it would get back to our friend, but I really think she may have been worried it would get back to neverwin.

Basically I have decided she is worthless and a gold-digger. She is tricky, sexy and manipulative. Be careful all.

"when the power of love overcomes the love of power, we will have peace."
12-22-2006 04:55 PM

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Kontakt | raise.ch | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation
Deutsche Übersetzung: MyBBoard.de, Powered by MyBB, © 2002-2024 MyBB Group.
Designed by © Dynaxel